PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN WAIVER FORM
1. I hereby request that my child be admitted to participate in a BEE IN MOTION (BIM-LLC) sports lesson, class series or a birthday party.
2. I understand that as the parent/guardian submitting this registration form on behalf of the above named child, that I, alone, am responsible for submitting payment to Bee In Motion through Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org, Paypal- friends & family (email@example.com), Google Pay (516) 680-8497 or cash (12% discount).
3. I give my permission for my child to be included in photos and/or videos that may be taken during a lesson, class series or birthday party and used for promotional purposes.
4. I certify that my child IS physically fit and there are NO health-related reasons or problems that preclude my participation in this sports class or series of classes. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by BIM for all sports and activities in which I may participate and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities with respect to BIM.
5. In consideration of my application and permitting my child to participate in BIM-LLC, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
I acknowledge that BIM-LLC sports, fitness activities carry with it the risk of serious injury. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches. I acknowledge that engaging in sporting activity involves these and other inherent risks, and is a potentially hazardous activity.
6. I agree that the laws of the State of New York govern this Waiver and Release contract and any dispute with BIM or its Representatives. The Waiver and Release contract shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under New York law, which allows a parent or guardian to execute a release for a minor. I further agree that any dispute I have with BIM or its Representatives is subject to mediation and, if necessary, binding arbitration, with the parties bearing their own costs. The arbitration will apply the laws of New York, take place in New York, and be conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. If any provision of this Waiver and Release contract is held illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of this Waiver and Release shall remain binding.
BY CHECKING THIS BOX I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT, I AM WAIVING POTENTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS SUCH AS THE RIGHT TO SUE. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT. I SIGN IT ON MY OWN FREE WILL.